Monday, December 16, 2013

Gift Suggestions






If you are looking for some holiday gift suggestions, I have a number of things available right now.

Bottleneck Gallery is having a sale on art. They still have a few pieces I did, which would be perfect for the movie/pop culture fan on your list. Art prices are 30% off through December 31st, 2013.


Gallery 1988 is also having a 30% off sale on most art through December 31, 2013. There are still a few of my pieces available here from Disney's The Black Hole and The Edgar Wright Show.


For some inexpensive art featuring animated cartoon characters both classic and modern, check out my own store by clicking the button to the right. Free shipping on all orders over $50.00 through January 31st, 2014. There are lots of Adventure Time characters at very affordable prices as well as characters from The Flintstones, Looney Tunes and Hanna Barbera shows.


Be sure to check out my other store for all of the books and DVDs I've written, or contributed to. There are lots of graphic novels for both adults and kids, and plenty of kids superhero DVDs to look at. I think everything there is available for less than $20.00



No comments: